Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloweeeeeen!

Hi guys!
I just wanted to say...
Happy Halloween!
I wish everyone a safe and fun night whether you are rummaging for candy or attending a halloween bash!
Plus everything in between.
If you are like me.. you will be sitting at home watching Hocus Pocus
and stuffing your face with delicious White Chocolate Pretzel Apples!
I found the recipe at Southern Girls Kitchen.
and ohhhh my goodness how delicious do they look?
Her blog has AMAZING recipes.. you should definitely check it out!
I will be making these babies as soon as I get home from the office! :)




I put a spell on yoooooou, and now you're MINE!
Happy Halloween, everyone!
Thank you for reading and don't forget to enter my giveaway here!
You can also share it if you would like.



C'est fini!
:)


2 comments:

  1. Haha I didn't think anyone would remember that movie other than me! Yay!! hehe

    ReplyDelete