Thursday, October 4, 2012

Illegal Leopard

Hey everyone!
I hope your week is going well! I'm going to New York City this weekend! YAY! :D
I'm too excited for words.
Anyway, today I did a wild leopard manicure with red polish as a base.
I don't have much to say for this one other than I love how it turned out
and it is my favorite manicure I've done so far!
I hope you enjoy!
I used NYC Big Apple Red (interesting, haha), Zoya Avery, and a no name OPI black :P
 
 
 
Thank you for reading!
I'll be back Monday -- with a small polish haul!
 
 
C'est fini!
:)



9 comments:

  1. Nothing illegal about it lol !! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mani!! Perfect for your trip to NYC! Have fun!! There are SO many stores to shop at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, thank you! I knowww.. I'm never going to make it everywhere! :p

      Delete
  3. Very pretty I like the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leopard and red is so freaking awesome LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. the colours look so good together!
    i followed your blog, could you follow mine too please?x

    ReplyDelete