Wednesday, October 3, 2012

September Favorites!

Hey!
Can you guys believe September is over already?
I can't! I love fall though and Halloween, so I'm a little excited!
(Expect halloween manicures!)
Today I thought I would do my montly favorites.
I decided to start doing this because I think it will be really fun to look back on in the future!
I decided it would be best if I did categories. Nail polish included, of course!
What would you guys like to see in my monthly favorites?
 
 
Nail polish:








Quote:
Hair:
 
 
Print: Leopard!
 
 
Song:
 
 
TV Shows: The New Normal, Americas Next Top Model, and New Girl.
 
 
 
 
Picture:


 Happy fall ya'll!
And seriously.. what would you like to see in montly favorites?
Thanks for reading and hello to all my new followers! Thank you!
(PS: 9 more followers until a GIVEAWAY! Yay!)
 
 
C'est Fini!
:)

 



4 comments:

  1. Man, Braiding is coming back BIG time! Never realize how many different ways there is to braid your hair! Awesome faves!!

    Samantha
    Come by to enter my International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha! I know, I remember my mom used to always braid my hair when I was like 8 or 9! Now I'm 23 and I'm doing it myself! :)

      Delete
  2. Loved reading this post, also really like your blog set out.
    I followed you, could yyou follow me back too please?xx
    http://demigeorgia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete