Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Live and Let Glitter!

Hey everyone!
I have a very simple, yet gorgeous manicure for you today.
I was at Ulta the other day and picked up the most amazing polish from the OPI Skyfall collection.
This polish I speak of is... Live and Let Die.
Holy smokes! It's so pretty and is my new favorite polish!
It's this gorgeous evergreen leaning teal color with gold shimmer.
Seriously.. if you must pick up a polish from the Skyfall collection I recommend this one!
It's the perfect holiday color.
I want to pick up a few more (if not all) polishes from this collection because I'm absolutely smitten.
Anyway, I used Live and Let Die first and topped it off with OPI Spark De Triomphe!
I adore these two polishes together.
On to the mani...
 


 
I am so in love with this combination!
Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!
 
 
 
C'est fini!
:)


2 comments: