Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Neutral Shapes

Hey guys!
Today I have a pretty fancy manicure for you.
I got this idea from a dress I saw Marie Claire magazine.
I was so excited to recreate this dress on my nails!
Well, I don't have much to say about this mani other than its neutral and its pretty simple.
The colors I used were an OPI (no name) White, Zoya Avery (Get it here!), and a Milani Black striper polish.
I used tape to create the basic shape in the center, then I used the black polish to create a stripe along one side as well as dots along the other side.
Well, that's that!
Enjoy!


Thank you for reading!
Have a great day!


C'est fini!:)




7 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow this is so cool! Love the neutral colors with this design! Very chic =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute design!

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. This is a really cool design! It has a mod feel to it, loves!!!

    ReplyDelete