Saturday, October 13, 2012

Excuse Me, "Matte"dame!

Hellooooo!
Today I had tons of free time (Saturdays, Oh how I love you.)
Obviously, I spent some time with my nail polish family.
As well as some episodes of 90210. I decided to start at season one.
I've become obsessed with this show.
Good lord, there are a lot of episodes!
I also spent some time with my family, family.
We went to the pumpkin patch which was so much fun!
My nephew had a blast and gathered about... oh, 20 pumpkins.
Anyway, I wanted to create a design using some of my newest nail polishes.
Today I used Color Club Style Icon with Essie Matte About You on top.
Then with a dotting tool I used Color Club Berry and Bright to create a design.
I really love the simplicity of this and I hope you enjoy it as well!
 
 

 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, ladies!
Thank you for reading.
 
 
C'est fini!
:)
 
 


6 comments:

  1. I like the simplicity of this too. I would love to wear a similar look during the holidays :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it would be really pretty durig the holidays! I'll probably wear it again :D

      Delete
  2. Wow 90210 I haven't seen that show for years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess this is a newer, spinoff version.. It started in 2008 and is ongoing. :)

      Delete
  3. I really like how it looks matte and them with some shimmer in the middle:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love matte manicures.. plus they are so simple to do!

      Delete