Friday, October 19, 2012

Under Wraps

Hellooooo!
Is everyone enjoying their fall so far?
I know I am! Cozy sweaters, leather boots, huge scarves. There's nothing better!
Except nail polish, that is! :p
Plus, Halloween is slowly quickly approaching. What are you guys dressing up as?
I'm not sure if I am dressing up or not, but if I do anything I might just do peacock makeup.
Or wrap myself in my American flag scarf from free people and go as.... America? :p
Uhh, I probably wont do anything except hand out candy.
Anywhooozer... I wanted to do a nail design related to Halloween in some way.
I used some unexpected colors. However, these colors are still related to the holiday I think...
After seeing post after post of 'sugar spun' nails, I finally got around to trying it myself.
I really love how this turned out!
The colors I used:
 OPI Who The Shrek Are You?, China Glaze Spontaneous, and NYC Black Lace Creme.
On to the masterpiece!
 


 
I'm pretty pleased with the way they turned out!
And since I'm watching 'The Devil Wears Prada'...
"That is all.."
Thank you for reading!
PS: Giveaway coming up once I hit 50 followers! Only one to go! :D
 
 
C'est fini!
:)


15 comments:

  1. Looks really nice this manicure. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Spontaneous by China Glaze is one of my all time favorite polishes! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey belle...I nominated you for the Liebster Award :-)

    ReplyDelete