Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Questionnaire!

Hi guys!
So, as I was going through all of my favorite blogger's posts from today I saw a post from Allison that was titled: Monday Questionnaire. Now I'm sure some most of you have heard of her.. she makes amazing videos on youtube and is super duper sweet! I literally watch like all of her videos.
Plus her make-up is AMAZE-BALLS! :D
Anyway, I decide I would do the exact same thing.. it looked fun!
PS: You can do it too ;)

Since Taylor's new album Red came out today... why not include a picture of the lovely lady!

1.) Mood:
Energized (I know, weird being that it is Monday!), but I've had my coffee and my co-workers are a blast so they make Monday's do-able! Plus my day went really fast so that's exciting! :)
 
2.) What was the best part of your weekend?
My softball team winning 1st place in playoffs.. woah DANG!
 
3.) If you HAD to choose one: drastic hair color change, or drastic haircut?!
Drastic haircut... I'm thinking Miley Cyrus drastic. :p
 
4.) Current nail polish:
Zoya Avery (you're so shocked.. I know) with Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie on top.
 
5.)You're carving a pumpkin... what do you carve?
This:

6.) Current outfit:
Grey dress pants and a black sweater with black suede flats and rainbow colored earrings. :)
 
7.) Are there any TV shows you are really loving at the moment?
I've been obsesssssssssed with 90210! I swear, I 'm addicted. It's so juicy and amazing!
 I've also been loving New Girl and The New Normal.
 
8.) Do you change your makeup routine with the seasons?  How is it different for fall?
I have been using brown eyeliner subtly above my top eyelashes to darken up a little (in case you were wondering.. I never usually wear eyeliner at all) and have been using a more barbie pink blush. I don't know.. I just think it looks really pretty in the fall/winter. :)
 
9.) Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?
I want to! Maybe as Effie Trinket, Poison Ivy, or Holly Golightly!
 
10.) Weekly goals:
To save money! This has been a goal of mine for awhile now because I want to buy a house before Christmas! So I need to be more strict! Mayyyyybe since I have written it on my blog I can follow through! :)
 
 
Thanks for reading, everyone!
Here are the questions if you would like to do it too!
1.) Mood:
2.) What was the best part of your weekend?
3.) If you HAD to choose one: drastic hair color change, or drastic haircut?!
4.) Current nail polish:
5.)You're carving a pumpkin... what do you carve?
6.) Current outfit:
7.) Are there any TV shows you are really loving at the moment?
8.) Do you change your makeup routine with the seasons?  How is it different for fall?
9.) Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?
10.) Weekly goals:
 
 
 
C'est fini!
:)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment