Monday, October 29, 2012

Cinderella, Cinderella!

Hey guys!
Today will be my last Halloween costume themed nails.
I only did three... LAME!
Maybe I can produce more next year :D
Anyway, I did Cinderella themed nails this time!
I guess let's just get right to it... I hope you enjoy.
 


 
In case you weren't able to figure it out... my pointer is representing Cinderella's beaten and battered pink cleaning dress, the blue glittered nails represent her ball gown, the pumpkin... I hope is self explanatory and the pinky is the "glass" slipper. Although it is not slipper shaped, it's the thought that counts, right?
Right!
 
I hope you enjoy! Have a safe and happy Halloween!
and if you are on the East Coast like moi!
Be very safe while Hurricane Sandy passes through.
I'm luckily still with power, but I don't know how long that will last.
 
Thank you for reading!
 
 
 
C'est fini!
:)


2 comments: