Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Favorites!

Hey!
So I remember at the beginning of October I couldn't beleive that it was October!
Now it's NOVEMBER! Really!?
This month flew by so fast.
Did you guys have a good Halloween?
What did you go as? :)
Also, what are your favorite things about November?
My favorite thing is being with all of my family on Thanksgiving. Pretty original, I know!
and also... 53 more days until Christmas! What?
Crazy!
Today I bring you my monthly favorites.
What other categories should I add to my monthly favorites?
Nail polish: Revlon Colorstay in Rainforrest and Spanish Moss. My favorite nail polish combo is OPI Live and Let Die with OPI Spark De Triomphe. It's gorgeous!


 
 
 
Quote:



Hair: Topknot!


Print: Huge Polka Dots! 



Song: Trecherous by Taylor Swift!


TV Shows: 90210 and Sons of Anarchy + all of last months - New Girl, The New Normal, and ANTM. :) 





Picture:



 Happy Movember!
Thanks for reading and hello to all my new followers! Thank you, you are all the best!
 
C'est Fini!
:)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I want rainforest I need to get that one!

    Love your tour eiffel theme here.

    ReplyDelete