Sunday, September 9, 2012

Liebster Award




First of all, I want to thank Nailed It for tagging me with the Liebster award!
"the Liebster Award is passed along to up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to help them promote themselves and congratulate them on coming this far!"

Here's how it works:
1) The recipient must post 11 fun facts about themselves.
2) The recipient must also answer 11 questions created by the award giver.
3) The recipient must give the award to 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers and post 11 questions for them to answer.
4) These 11 bloggers must be told they have been given the award.
5) They will in turn pass the award on to 11 new bloggers of their choice (no tagging back the award giver)

Eleven fun facts about me:
1.  I love sweatpants. I live in them. As soon as I get home I am in a pair of sweatpants!
2. I'm very athletic. I've been playing sports for as long as I can remember. I've played a lot of different sports throughout the years, but my favorites are softball and volleyball. I still play those today.
3. I love Christmas. Not just Christmas day, but just the spirit and happiness everyone has around the holdiay. It's amazing and I love the decorations! And SNOW!
4. I shop waaaaaaay too much. I seriously have a problem. I've been working on it. hahaha
5. I am crazy about The Ellen Show!
6. On that note, I absolutely despise "The Jersey Shore"
7. I want to visit every state in the US.
9. I never spend my coins. I put them in a container and then cash them in at the end of the year.
10. I use hand santitizer way more than anyone should every use hand santitizer!
11. It's a dream of mine to become an author.

On to the questions:
 
1) When and why did you start blogging?
 I officially started blogging here on February 15th 2012! I started because I had loads of nailpolish and I was always finding myself browsing through photos upon photos of nailart on tumblr. So, I thought to myself "You know, you could do this!" That's why I started and I love it! :)
2) How many bottles of polish do you own?
I currently have around 80 bottles of nail polish. That's CRAZY! I've never counted before and I was a little shocked at my number! Woah buddy!
3) What color do you have the most of in your collection?
I think I've got a lot of pink shades. 
4) What is your first memory of nail polish?
Oh boy, I can't really remember. I don't think it was anything significant. I do remember one time when I discovered the french manicure and I wanted to spice it up a little bit. I took some loose glitter I found in my house and started dipping my nail tips in the glitter! After that I remember I would do everyone's manicures for the holidays.
5) What do your friends/family think of your hobby?
They think it's great!
6) What are your hobbies other than blogging?
I love reading and writing. Like I said earlier, I would like to publish a book someday! I also like teaching my dog tricks! :)
7) What's your favorite nail polish color?
Right now, gargantuan green grape by OPI. It's such a pretty, unique color.
8) What would be your dream polish?
A clear polish that you could make any color you wanted by scanning the cap against the color you want. Dream big. :D Also, my dream polish would be my own. I would love to have my own line!
9) What is something you love, but everyone else hates?
I used to love taking notes in college. :p
10) What nail trends do you love?
I've really been into metallic colors lately and I always love glitter!
11) What nail trends do you hate?
I hate really talon nails. They are so impractical.
 
 
Your questions:
1) When and why did you start blogging?
 
2) How many bottles of polish do you own?
 
3) What color do you have the most of in your collection?
 
4) What is your first memory of nail polish?
 
5) What nail polish color would you never wear on your toenails? Your fingernails?
 
6) What are your hobbies other than blogging?
 
7) What's your favorite nail polish color?
 
8) What would be your dream polish?
 
9) What is something you love, but everyone else hates?
 
10) What nail trends do you love? Hate?
 
11) Which nail polish brand do you have the most of?
 
 

Gosh, that took awhile! It was so much fun though! I hope you enjoyed reading it because I enjoyed doing it!
 
Don't forget to go check out Nailed It because her blog is amazing and she tagged me!


 




 



4 comments: