Friday, April 27, 2012

Polish Collection!

Hey! I am so excited to finally show you my nail polish collection!
I haven't been posting for awhile (due to homework overload),
but expect some nail polish reviews, hauls, and nailart coming soon!
I will be graduating from college in just 14 days!
So I won't have to dedicate my nights to homework and studying anymore.
YAY! :D
I also have a Julep box on it's wayyyy, so expect to see that and a review of the polish.
If you feel like signing up now, click here: http://julep.com/?r=19060511
and don't forget to enter code PENNY at checkout to get julep for one cent!
Okay, okay! Enough talk.. onto my collection!

 OPI: Bright Lights - Big Color, Miami Beet, Pompeii Purple, and Bubble Bath

 OPI: DS Reserve, The One That Got Away, Teenage Dream, and Steady As She Rose

 OPI: Designer De Better, Spark De Triomphe, My Private Jet, and DS Original

 OPI: Last Friday Night, Gettin Miss Piggy With It, and Fresh Frog Of Bel Air

 OPI: Who The Shrek Are You?, Gargantuan Green Grape, Mermaid's Tears, and What's With The Cattitude?

 OPI: Not Like The Movies, Teal The Cows Come Home, Purple With A Purpose, and Ski Teal We Drop

 OPI: White Shatter, Silver Shatter, and Black Shatter
 OPI Mini's: Nail Envy and I don't know the colors of the rest.. they came in a halloween mini set!

 OPI: Rapid Dry TopCoat, TopCoat, and Natural BaseCoat

 China Glaze: Lubu Heels, Sea Spray, and For Audrey

 China Glaze: Lemon Fizz, Sun Worshipper, and Spontaneous

 Essie: Shine Of The Times, Set In Stones, and Matte TopCoat

 Essie: Meet Me At Sunset, Tart Deco, and Demure Vix

 Essie: Mezmerised, and Dive Bar

 Julep: Meryl, Oscar, Susie, and Mandy

 Zoya: Noel, Nicole by OPI: Rainbow In The S-Kylie, Sally Hansen:Emerald City, and Deeply Violet

 NYC: Big Apple Red, Polyester Pink, Starry Silver and White Lights

 NYC: Empire State Blue, Black Lace, and Wing It Wine. Love My Nails: Milky Way

 Siful Colors: Hottie and Frenzy. Milani Nail Stripers: Black Sketch and White Canvas

Funky Fingers: Screamin Fuschia and Limelight


I really hope you enjoyed looking at my collection!
Taking these photos made me realize all the colors I haven't used in awhile
and it sparked some ideas! :)

Until next time!
Au Revoir <3

2 comments: