Saturday, March 31, 2012

Julep Maven Box!

Hey! I received my new julep maven box for the month of April!
Can you believe it's April already? I can't!
That means I will be graduating college in a month! :D
Anyway, I thought the colors I received in this box were so beautiful.
They were very spring-y colors.
I got the color Susie - a very pale mint green/blue (think of a robin's egg)
Next, I got the color Mandy - a bright coral pink.
Mandy looks super similar to Essie - Meet Me At Sunset,
but Mandy is more pink and Meet me at Sunset is more red/orange.
I also received a really awesome foot cream called... The Best Pedi Creme Ever! :p
It sure lives up to its name! I tried it twice so far and I can feel my feet getting softer.
I'm an athlete so I struggle to keep my feet soft and smooth so this product really helps!
Finally, I received two toe separaters and five chocolate eggs.
I am honestly so obsessed with Julep Maven boxes.
They theme their boxes around the month which is so adorable
and I always love the little extra's they throw in there.
So if you are interested in signing up go here: http://julep.com/?r=19060511

No comments:

Post a Comment