Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Go for the Gold

Hi! Well, as you can probably tell this is my first post!
I'm pretty excited to get started with this! I've been planning on
starting a nail art blog for a loooong time. I finally just went for it!
Bug, I don't want to be boring and have this post filled with words about my life
and what I'm made of and whatnot. So, let's jump right into the nailart!
This week I did a really simple nail look where I used OPI Designer..De Better
and OPI Spark De Triomphe.
As you can see, the one on the left (Designer de Better) is more of a metallic taupe shade while
the one on the right (Spark de Triomphe) is a gold glitter polish.

What I did was painted my nails with a base coat then two coats of Designer De Better. Once that was dry, I added one coat of Spark De Triomphe which just gave it a brilliant dimensional shine.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment