Saturday, November 17, 2012

Mini Haul Series -

Hello.
I first want to start by saying sorry for the lack of posts.
I haven't been finding much inspiration lately.
Also, my nails have been very fragile and peeling recently and my cuticles have been getting very dry thanks to the cold weather that is quickly approaching here on the east coast.
But, that's enough with my silly excuses!
Either way, I haven't been posting. :(
However, I have been shopping. So.. I decided I would do a 'mini haul series' while I work on getting my creative juices flowing again.
Get excited!
Today, I will start with a polish I purchased awhile ago and actually featured it in a guest post for Jessie at Nailed It NZ. You can find that here.
It is called My Very First Knockwurst by OPI.
It's a very pretty light pink leaning purple/beige color.
I think it would be flattering on any skin tone.
 


 
Thank you for reading!
 
 
 
C'est fini!
:)


6 comments:

  1. This is my favorite pink/nude shade! Perfect for toes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink nudes, cause, just like you, I love simplicity. I am new to nailart and I just opened my blog to share my attempts, get tips and learn, and to know others like me. Would you join me on http://nailsnoob.blogspot.it ?
    Btw, the MANicure idea is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color! So simple and elegant ;) I nice gold glitter top coat would look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! This reminds me of DL Modern Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to say your blog is quite good. I always like to hear a thing new about this simply because I have the similar blog in my Country on this subject so this help´s me a lot. I did a look for on the matter and observed a good amount of blogs but absolutely nothing like this.Thanks for sharing so a lot inside your blog.
    jeux de aventure

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute blog! wanna be blog friends? come check mine! :)

    ReplyDelete