Friday, October 12, 2012

Polish Haul!

Hey everyone! :)
How are ya'll doing?
I am fantastic! Thank you for asking! :p
So, I apologize for the small break I took this week.
As some of you know, I went to NYC over the weekend.
Then when I got home Sunday I had to play a double-header for softball.
That makes for a long day... especially when you're tired.
Then I did have the day off Monday, but I spent the day cleaning! Yes, I cleaned... over doing nails!
What is wrong with me?
Oh yeah... my room was a disaster hole.
I also play volleyball Tuesday's and Thursday's. I've been pretty busy.. it is quite difficult to recuperate after a three day weekend! 
Tonight... I hosted an Arbonne party! Have any of you heard of this?
It's pretty great stuff! I found out about it when I went to a bridal show.
It was REALLY fun. I found the make-up I want to wear for my wedding... I think...
There are soooo many decisions to make! Goodness gracious!
Oh my lanta! I apologize for my life story!
On to the haul already!
 I went shopping on hautelook (http://www.hautelook.com/short/3BneA) during their Color Club sale
They had some really great things on there, but I ended up getting two mini sets.
I got them pretty quickly and was extremely excited!
I got eight colors total including: Style Icon, Muse-ical, By Design, In The Limelight, Ho-Ho Holly, Berry and Bright, Gift of Sparkle, and Snow Flakes.
On to the polish... Beware of pictures!


 
In The Limelight is a true periwinkle, light blue. It is probably my favorite out of all these! The blurred photo shows the true color in my opinion, so I included it.
 



Muse-ical is a very flat, glamorous, and edgy grey. It is very opaque and can be worn with one coat.
 

 
By Design is a medium-dark plum shade. This is also very opaque and one of my new favorites!


 
Style Icon is deep red. It is very classic and perfect for the fall season! Seen below is one coat.


 
Okay, now for the glitter polishes. I only did one nail per color because, let's be honest here, I did NOT want to remove glitter from all my nails four different times! Do you blame me? :p
 
Berry and Bright is a deep red with silver and blue micro glitter.



 
Ho-Ho Holly is a very deep green with blue undertones and gold shimmer. I am so in love with this color. It's perfect!



 
Snow-Flakes is an orange-pink flakie polish. 'nuff said. It is an EXACT dupe for Essie Shine of the Times.
 

 
Gift of Sparkle is my number one favorite out of all my new polishes. It is a purple microglitter base with loads of holographic glitter. It is so beautiful, I can't handle it!
 

 
Woah dang! Is it really midnight already? Where does the time go?
Thanks for reading!
Hello to all new followers! You guys are the best! (hugsss) :)
Now I am going to lay in bed and do a crossword puzzle. How old am I anyway?
 
 
 
C'est fini!
:)


 

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely colors !
    I like them too much :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful polishes! I really like In the Limelight! The other colors are just as pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the limelight is definitely gorgeous! One of my favorites!

      Delete
  3. I love these! I almost bought some from the Haute Look sale too!

    ReplyDelete